Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Meet Popo


Popo is the resident Chow Chow here. Not only is he like the hairiest breed alive, but he's also the one dog I'm not deathly allergic to. It makes zero sense, but our interactions are infinitely more pleasant because of this. He's enormously spoiled, deviously manipulative, yet absurdly dumb. Yesterday he followed me up three flights of stairs without my knowing; even though he knows he can't get down them. It literally took V and I half an hour to get him back down to the ground floor. He's mean to V because he thinks that she's stealing her parents away from him. He routinely refuses to eat with us around. We often get exiled either upstairs or out of the house due to his antics.

He likes me though because he can essentially steal me away from V in revenge. Also I pet him.

In other news, I held my niece, Anne, for the first time today. She's also spoiled as her father has this policy where basically nobody can touch her. Don't tell him I got to hold her today. The baby will only sleep if someone is holding her and will basically cry otherwise. Call me cynical but I can't wait for her to grow up like a princess. My baby's gonna have a very healthy dose of crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment